Trinity Episcopal School is looking for an intern to support the Marketing office. Gain valuable, real-world marketing and communications experience. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Proofread marketing materials.
- Make updates to the website.
- Upload and organize photography and video assets.
- Edit and write marketing content.
- Assist marketing team with various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year university or college, pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- Strong researching skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Basic photography and photo editing skills.
- Ability to organize thoughts in a logical, clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate good judgment, composure and personal responsibility.
- Must have access to personal laptop to use onsite during work hours.
Hours and Rate:
- Summer semester, with opportunity to stay on for the Fall 2019 semester, depending on performance.
- Flexible schedule, M - Thur. between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Up to 10 hours per week
Send resume and cover letter to Human Resources at Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, TX 78746, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls please.
Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing, non‐discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence.