Securing Our Future
An endowment is the ultimate source of long-term security because it provides perpetual support. Some gifts to endowments are restricted to a specific purpose. Others can be to our general endowment, which supports areas of greatest need.
Full List of Trinity Endowments
As a relatively young school, we've only just begun to dream about our long-term success, but this has been part our thinking from the beginning. We're proud of the progress we've made, but there's so much more we can do! Below are our current endowments. We invite families to contribute to any of these, or even consider creating your own. You can support the cause or program you're most passionate about or give to our General Endowment. This allows the school to put your giving to work where it’s needed most today and well into the future. To learn more, email chief development officer Kristi Katz, CFRE.
- The Arzonetti-McClure Fund for Faculty Travel
- Glenn and Glenda Forgan Scholarship Endowment
- Endowment for Faculty Excellence
- The Trinity Library Endowment
- The Janet LaVigna Fund for Health and Well-Being
- The Jane Ferguson Hill Endowment
- John and Mildred Holmes Endowment for Faculty Excellence
- The General Endowment
- The President’s Endowment Fund
- The Financial Aid Endowment
- The Watson Endowment for Excellence
- The Angel Fund
- A Night To Shine Endowment
- The Ramani Kolla Financial Assistance Endowment
- The Marie H. Kidd Endowment for Horizons
Philanthropy at Trinity
The Philanthropy Pinwheel symbolizes our giving opportunities. Each color represents a different way you can create possibilities for our school and our children. Like a pinwheel, our initiatives are interconnected. They are part of the same whole, and all of them work together to create momentum. Through philanthropy, we can put in motion the brightest future and the best experience for our students.