4 Myths About the Affordability of Private Schools
by Bryan Denney
Chief Financial Officer
Seeing dollar signs as you consider private education? You're not alone. Trinity's CFO Bryan Denney outlines four common but incorrect myths about the affordability of a private school education.
How to Apply for Financial Assistance
Visit the School & Student Services (SSS) website, create or login to your account, and begin your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) online.
Trinity's School Code for Parents' Financial Statement:
|Financial Assistance Application Steps||Deadline|
|1||Submit Parents' Financial Statement and upload your 2020 tax return, including accompanying schedules. Our school code is 2204. If you own a business or farm, please submit related tax returns and earnings information.||1/31/2023|
|2||Submit copies of 2021 W-2 forms, 1099s or other earnings information.||2/6/2023|
|3||Submit complete 2021 tax return, including all schedules. If you own a business or farm, please submit related tax returns and earnings information.||4/12/2023|
Financial Assistance at Trinity
In this 5-minute video, Head of School Jennifer Morgan and Chief Financial Officer Bryan Denney explain why we are so committed to financial assistance and outline the steps to apply.
- Is it difficult to apply for financial assistance?
- Who can apply for financial assistance?
- Where do I get information about financial assistance?
- What level of family income is too high to qualify?
- Do you offer 100% assistance?
- Will applying for financial assistance affect my child’s chances for admission?
- How much financial assistance may I expect to receive?
- How does Trinity determine financial assistance?
- What documents are required in the financial assistance application process?
- Is financial assistance renewed automatically?
- Who determines financial assistance awards?
- Do you consider the income of all parents?
- If I have multiple children receiving assistance, will their awards be the same?
- Is there assistance for items beyond tuition?
- What if I have special circumstances that I want Trinity to consider?
- Are there any restrictions on students who receive financial assistance?
- Are there payment options available?