Breaking Down Barriers
We're firmly committed to financial assistance, both philosophically and financially. Last school year, every single family who demonstrated need received financial assistance. We believe socioeconomic diversity enriches the educational experience for everyone. Participation of a wide range of students and families is critical to our school's mission.
Head of School Jennifer Morgan and Chief Financial Officer Bryan Denney discuss Trinity's commitment to financial assistance and outline the steps of the application process.
How to Apply for Financial Assistance
Visit the School & Student Services (SSS) website at sssbynais.org/parents. Create or login to your account and begin your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) online. Our school code is 2204.
School Code for Parents' Financial Statement
Trinity Episcopal School
Deadlines for 2021-2022 Academic Year
|Financial Assistance Application Steps||Deadline|
|1||Submit Parents' Financial Statement and upload your 2019 tax return, including accompanying schedules. If you own a business or farm, please submit related tax returns and earnings information.||1/31/2021|
|2||Submit copies of 2020 W-2 forms, 1099s or other earnings information.||2/8/2021|
|3||Submit complete 2020 tax return, including all schedules. If you own a business or farm, please submit related tax returns and earnings information.||4/15/2021|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it difficult to apply for financial assistance?
- Who can apply for financial assistance?
- Where do I get information about financial assistance?
- What level of family income is too high to qualify?
- Do you offer 100% assistance?
- Will applying for financial assistance affect my child’s chances for admission?
- How much financial assistance may I expect to receive?
- How does Trinity determine financial assistance?
- What documents are required in the financial assistance application process?
- Is financial assistance renewed automatically?
- Who determines financial assistance awards?
- Do you consider the income of all parents?
- If I have multiple children receiving assistance, will their awards be the same?
- Is there assistance for items beyond tuition?
- What if I have special circumstances that I want Trinity to consider?
- Are there any restrictions on students who receive financial assistance?
- Are there payment options available?
We're Here to Help
Our Admission team can answer your questions or help you set up a virtual meeting.