We're committed to financial assistance, fiscally and philosophically.
Over the last three years, every single family who demonstrated need received assistance, with an average award of 50% of tuition and fees. We believe socioeconomic diversity enriches the educational experience for everyone. Participation of a wide range of students and families is critical to our school's mission.
4 Myths About the Affordability of Private Schools
by Bryan Denney
Chief Financial Officer
Seeing dollar signs as you consider private education? You're not alone. Trinity's CFO Bryan Denney outlines four common misconceptions about the affordability of a private school education.
- Is it difficult to apply for financial assistance?
- Who can apply for financial assistance?
- What level of family income is too high to qualify?
- Do you offer 100% assistance?
- Will applying for financial assistance affect my child’s chances for admission?
- How much financial assistance may I expect to receive?
- How does Trinity determine financial assistance?
- What documents are required in the financial assistance application process?
- Is financial assistance renewed automatically?
- Who determines financial assistance awards?
- Do you consider the income of all parents?
- If I have multiple children receiving assistance, will their awards be the same?
- Is there assistance for items beyond tuition?
- What if I have special circumstances that I want Trinity to consider?
- Are there any restrictions on students who receive financial assistance?
- Are there payment options available?
Preschool • Ages 2–4
Our youngest learners explore the world and themselves, and build the foundation to become the best learners they can be.
Lower School • Grades K–4
Discover a culture of caring that emphasizes collaboration, student-led learning, academic enrichment, differentiated learning, and social-emotional skills.
Middle School • Grades 5–8
Explore the unique opportunities offered in grades 5–8 such as community service, learning beyond the classroom, and a broad range of electives and extracurriculars.