We're committed to financial assistance, fiscally and philosophically.

Over the last three years, every single family who demonstrated need received assistance, with an average award of 50% of tuition and fees. We believe socioeconomic diversity enriches the educational experience for everyone. Participation of a wide range of students and families is critical to our school's mission.

Let's Get Started!


4 Myths About the Affordability of Private Schools

Bryan Denney, Chief Financial Officer

by Bryan Denney
Chief Financial Officer

Seeing dollar signs as you consider private education? You're not alone. Trinity's CFO Bryan Denney outlines four common misconceptions about the affordability of a private school education.

There are no resources or collections to display

Financial Assistance

Frequently Asked Questions


Preschool • Ages 2–4

Our youngest learners explore the world and themselves, and build the foundation to become the best learners they can be.

Let's Go!

Lower School • Grades K–4

Discover a culture of caring that emphasizes collaboration, student-led learning, academic enrichment, differentiated learning, and social-emotional skills.

Let's Go!

Middle School • Grades 5–8

Explore the unique opportunities offered in grades 5–8 such as community service, learning beyond the classroom, and a broad range of electives and extracurriculars.

Let's Go!