A Helping Hand
About 15% of our families received financial assistance last school year. We believe socioeconomic diversity enriches the educational experience for everyone. Participation of a wide range of students and families is critical to our school's health.
How to Apply for Financial Assistance
Visit the School & Student Services (SSS) website at sssbynais.org/parents. Create or login to your account and begin your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) online. Our school code is 2204.
School Code for Parents' Financial Statement
Trinity Episcopal School
Deadlines for 2020-2021 Academic Year
|Financial Assistance Application Steps||Deadline|
|Submit Parents' Financial Statement and upload your 2018 tax return, including accompanying schedules. If you own a business or farm, please submit related tax returns and earnings information.||1/31/2020|
|Submit copies of 2019 W-2 forms, 1099s or other earnings information.||2/8/2020|
|Submit complete 2019 tax return, including all schedules. If you own a business or farm, please submit related tax returns and earnings information.||4/15/2020|
- What are the steps for qualifying?
- What if I have special circumstances that I want Trinity to consider?
- If parents are divorced or no longer living together, who must file a PFS?
- Does applying for financial assistance hurt my child’s chances of being admitted to Trinity?
- What level of family income is too high to qualify?
- Is financial assistance automatically renewed?
- How can I get help filling out the SSS forms?