Financial Assistance at Trinity
In this 5-minute video, Head of School Jennifer Morgan and Chief Financial Officer Bryan Denney explain why we are so committed to financial assistance and outline the steps to apply.
|Financial Assistance Application Steps||Deadline|
|1||Submit Parents' Financial Statement and upload your 2020 tax return, including accompanying schedules. Our school code is 2204. If you own a business or farm, please submit related tax returns and earnings information.||1/31/2022|
|2||Submit copies of 2021 W-2 forms, 1099s or other earnings information.||2/7/2022|
|3||Submit complete 2021 tax return, including all schedules. If you own a business or farm, please submit related tax returns and earnings information.||4/14/2022|
How to Apply for Financial Assistance
Visit the School & Student Services (SSS) website, create or login to your account, and begin your Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) online.
Trinity's School Code for Parents' Financial Statement:
- Is it difficult to apply for financial assistance?
- Who can apply for financial assistance?
- Where do I get information about financial assistance?
- What level of family income is too high to qualify?
- Do you offer 100% assistance?
- Will applying for financial assistance affect my child’s chances for admission?
- How much financial assistance may I expect to receive?
- How does Trinity determine financial assistance?
- What documents are required in the financial assistance application process?
- Is financial assistance renewed automatically?
- Who determines financial assistance awards?
- Do you consider the income of all parents?
- If I have multiple children receiving assistance, will their awards be the same?
- Is there assistance for items beyond tuition?
- What if I have special circumstances that I want Trinity to consider?
- Are there any restrictions on students who receive financial assistance?
- Are there payment options available?