Research-Driven & Child-Centered
Preschoolers are hands-on, energetic, and full of questions. That's why we created a learning environment to be exactly that!
With a curriculum built on the latest research and common sense, Blue House Preschool is a place where children explore the world and themselves, and build the foundation to become the best learners they can be.
Students enjoy the stability of safe, daily routines and the freedom to share their voice, become more independent, and build friendships.
Through play and self-expression, students learn how to build relationships, manage emotions and develop self-awareness.
Strengthening all modes of communication through reading, writing, speaking, hand gestures, body language, listening, singing, rhyming, and illustrating.
Exploring a wide range of mathematical concepts with a focus on basic arithmetic.
An integrated curriculum of reading, writing, math, science, dramatic play, art, music, and literature.
Students begin learning the scientific method through hands-on experiments within their environment, focusing on earth, physical, and life sciences.
Meet the Faculty
Led by Head of Preschool Martha Blackburn, our preschool teachers are focused on using best practices to provide a safe, nurturing environment where preschoolers are able to explore the world and themselves.
- What is Trinity's application deadline for Blue House Preschool?
- When will I know if I have been accepted or not?
- What is your application fee?
- What are the other fees associated with applying?
- Are there openings in all grade levels?
- Do you accept new students in the middle of the year?
- Can I automatically be considered for financial assistance?
- How do I apply for financial assistance?
- Is it an advantage for me to attend all events offered during the admissions process?
- What can I do to prepare my child for the admissions process?
“Trinity has considered the idea of incorporating an early-childhood program for many years, as preschool preparatory curriculum dovetails well with our K-8 model."
Head of School, Trinity Episcopal School