Are you searching for meaningful work? Do you work hard, take risks, learn from mistakes, and constantly seek improvement? We want to meet you! Our amazing faculty and staff bring the Trinity experience to our students while living out our mission and values.
- After School Program Team Member (Part-Time)
- Lower School Lead Teacher (Grades K-2)
- Lower School Lead Teacher (Grades 3 & 4)
- Lower School Technology Integration Specialist & Design Lab (D-lab) Teacher
- Middle School Learning Specialist
- Middle School Technology Integration Specialist and D-Lab/Technology Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher & Girls Volleyball Coach
- Student Life Coordinator
- Substitute Teacher
- Teaching Fellow (Grades K–4)
- Teaching Fellow (Preschool)
How to Apply
Apply for any open position by emailing us at email@example.com. No phone calls, please! Check position details for application requirements. Even if you don't see the particular position that interests you, feel free to reach out to learn more about what makes Trinity special.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Trinity Episcopal School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Trinity Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, national origin, political affiliation or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we're not constantly improving as educators, we're not serving our students properly. Along with supporting our financial assistance program, our spring fundraising event ensures that our faculty and staff have access to the best professional development opportunities. In a typical year, we carve out more than $250,000 for programs, activities and conferences that will help our teachers, coaches and staff stay on the leading edge of education.