Lead Preschool Teacher (2–3 yrs)
Blue House Preschool at Trinity Episcopal School is looking for a happy, spirited, dynamic individual who would love to be a part of our fantastic team for the 2022-23 school year.
This full-time position reports to the Head of Preschool.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Must love working with children
- Previous experience in a licensed childcare setting required
- Able to confidently lead a PK2 classroom
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a proven team player
- Punctuality, Creativity, Flexibility & Reliability
- Ability to pass required background checks
Responsibilities are, but not limited to
- Engage and communicate effectively with children, families and fellow team members
- Interact in a professional, school setting with care and respect
- Maintain a clean, orderly, safe, creative and loving environment for our students
- Work with children ages 2–3 years old
- Maintain knowledge of relevant Texas Minimum Standards for Preschools
- Low teacher/child ratios
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave, Personal Days and School Holidays
- Insurance Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability
- 403b Defined Contribution Plan (retirement savings plan)
- All paid trainings, which include First Aid, CPR, water safety, etc.
- A team spirited environment where you will love to work
Resumes and letters of application should be sent to Human Resources at Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, TX 78746, or by email to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls please.
Blue House Preschool at Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Blue House Preschool provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Blue House Preschool complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Blue House Preschool expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.