Marketing Intern - Summer & Fall 2020
Trinity Episcopal School is looking for an intern to support the Marketing office. Gain valuable, real-world marketing and communications experience. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions for schools, this position may be a work-from-home role, based on when restrictions are lifted. Precedence will be given to university students or recent graduates (May 2020) able to work on-site in the hopes we are able to resume school operations on-site in the fall.
Summer 2020 Responsibilities Include
- Upload, edit, and organize photo and video assets.
- Make updates to the website.
- Post to social media platforms.
- Edit and write marketing content.
- Assist marketing team with various administrative tasks as assigned.
Fall 2020 Responsibilities Include
- All responsibilities included under "Summer 2020 Responsibilities Include" above
- Capture photos and videos around campus.
- Interview students and/or teachers for marketing content.
- Assist with special events during the school year.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year university or college, pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field. *New: We are currently accepting applications from students who are graduating from a four-year university or college in May 2020.
- Interest in visual storytelling through photos and video.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic photography and photo editing skills.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Ability to organize thoughts in a logical, clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate good judgment, composure and personal responsibility.
- NEW: Ability and willingness to work from home if restrictions for schools related to Covid-19 are still in place this summer and/or fall.
Hours and Rate
- Up to 10 hours per week
- July 1, 2020 – Mid-December, 2020
- Flexible schedule; Intern may choose their schedule during the following:
- Summer: Mon. – Thur. between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Fall: Mon. – Fri. between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Submit your resume and any letters of recommendation to Human Resources, Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas 78746, or via email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.