Marketing Intern - Fall 2019
Trinity Episcopal School is looking for an intern to support the Marketing office. Gain valuable, real-world marketing and communications experience. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Upload and organize photography and video assets.
- Make updates to the website.
- Assist with photography and social media posts.
- Proofread marketing materials.
- Edit and write marketing content.
- Assist marketing team with various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year university or college, pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic photography and photo editing skills.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Ability to organize thoughts in a logical, clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate good judgment, composure and personal responsibility.
- Must have access to personal laptop to use onsite during work hours.
Hours and Rate
- Up to 10 hours per week
- Fall semester, with opportunity to stay on for the Spring 2020 semester, depending on performance.
- Flexible schedule; Intern may choose their schedule during the following: Mon. - Fri. between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Free lunch included between 11 a.m. and 12:45 p.m.
Submit your resume and any letters of recommendation to Human Resources, Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas 78746, or via email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.