Trinity Episcopal School seeks a highly qualified individual to fulfill the role of a contract graphic designer. It is expected that this person will embrace the mission and values of Trinity Episcopal School and uphold policies set forward by the administration and the Board of Trustees.
Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based PK-8 independent school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child’s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth. Trinity is located in West Lake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas. Trinity’s mission is to nurture each child academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We will honor each child’s spirit for learning and life, ever mindful that we are all children of God.
- Contract graphic designer for digital, print, and video
- Commitment of at least 20 hours per week
- Flexible hours, but must be responsive 9 am – 5 pm
- Report to the Marketing & Communications Director
- All required software subscriptions (Adobe suite, etc.) are provided
- Work remotely
- Design and create brand collateral for digital and print including graphics, illustrations, logos, icons, layouts, documents, presentation decks, photo treatments, and video graphics.
- Further Trinity’s visual identity and design vocabulary in alignment with the school’s brand guidelines.
- Develop and manage a library of design assets and templates.
- Maintain high quality, consistency, and appropriate tone across all designs.
- Work with Trinity’s Marketing & Communications team and Leadership Team to support recruitment, fundraising, and internal messaging.
- Proficiency in Adobe products with a focus on Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, and After Effects
- Competency in Apple Final Cut + Motion.
All applications MUST include a digital portfolio of your previous work. Resumes and letters of application should be sent to Human Resources at Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, TX 78746, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls please.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.