Development Intern – Summer 2019
Trinity Episcopal School seeks a highly qualified first grade homeroom teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based K-8 independent school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child’s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth. Trinity is located in West Lake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas.
Trinity Episcopal School seeks a Development Intern for the summer of 2019. Although opportunities to communicate directly with donors and be an advocate for the organization will arise, this position will be primarily internal focused, supporting Development department operations, including gift database cleanup, donor acknowledgment filing, and general communications and donor database administration. This position will report to the Chief Development Officer but will work under the direction of the Gift and Development Database Manager and SeniorDirector of Development. Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based K-8 independent school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child’s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth. Trinity is located in West Lake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas.
At Trinity Episcopal School, we nurture each child academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We honor each child’s spirit for learning and life, ever mindful that we are all children of God.
- Data entry and organization. Utilizing the Veracross database, enter and track donor and contact information. Maintain accuracy of all donor records.
- Maintain records of contributions and other development activities in our database as well as our physical records.
- Provide support for fundraising activities, including the processing of acknowledgment letters, mailing lists, direct mail projects, information packets, and other donor communications
- Other general office duties as assigned
- Strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- This is a paid position starting June 3, 2019, and ending August 16, 2019
- Standard work hours are Monday through Thursday 8am-2pm; this schedule can be negotiated
- Minimum of 10 to 20 hours per week
Submit your resume and any letters of recommendation to Human Resources, Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas 78746, or via email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.