Assistant Director of Admission
Trinity Episcopal School in Austin, Texas seeks a full-time Assistant Director of Admission for the 2023-2024 school year.
Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based, PK-8 independent school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child’s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth. Trinity is located in West Lake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas.
Our Mission and Values
At Trinity Episcopal School, we nurture each child academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We honor each child’s spirit for learning and life, ever mindful that we are all children of God.
Our work is guided by our core values:
- Christian Foundation
- Enriched Academic Excellence
- A Diverse Community
- Family Commitment
Overview of Position
The Assistant Director of Admission will report to the Director of Admission. This position will work closely with the Director of Admission and other admission staff to support all aspects of admission and enrollment.
- Assist in implementing and promoting department goals and objectives, including reaching enrollment numbers and maintaining high quality processes.
- Collaborate with Director of Admission to update, manage, and analyze admission and enrollment data
- Respond to inquiries and offer individual or group tours
- Advise prospective students and parents regarding the admission and enrollment process
- Participate in all admission events, on or off campus, including weekends or evenings, as needed
- Conduct family/student interviews
- Coordinate and assist with all admission testing
- Participate in Admission Committee meetings
- Attend professional development program(s) and Admission Directors’ group meetings to enhance knowledge and foster relationships with peer schools
- Coordinate projects with the marketing and communication office, including scheduling and execution of short and long-term projects
- Draft communications on behalf of the Admission Office and proof-read/edit documents and special reports
- Complete special projects as directed by the Director of Admission
- Oversee and monitor re-enrollment and report to the Director of Admission weekly
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum experience of three years in a school admission office, preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office products, Google Suite, and presentation software
- Experience with Veracross (or other School Information Systems), preferred
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and building data dashboards
- Strong judgment and discretion with regard to confidential information
- Professional demeanor, excellent personal relationship skills, and a warm, positive, and friendly presence
- Ability to present and speak in front of small and large groups
- Adept at multi-tasking, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Team player, able to share responsibilities and collaborate with colleagues
Additional Skills and Qualifications
- Appreciation for children/young adults and the impactful role of an educational institution in the lives of children, their families, and the greater community
- A growth mindset and a sense of humor
- Cultural competency, i.e. the ability to work effectively and communicate authentically with a diverse population of students and their families to ensure the admission, enrollment, and financial aid processes are accessible and user-friendly
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish preferred)
Please submit your resume and any letters of recommendation to Human Resources, Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas 78746 or via email to email@example.com. You may also fax resumes and letters of recommendation to 512-472-2337. No phone calls please. No drop-in interviews.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.