After-School Program Team Member (Preschool)
Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based PK-8 independent school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child’s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth. Trinity is located in West Lake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas.
Blue House Preschool at Trinity Episcopal School is a research-driven, child-centered preschool where 2- to 4-year-olds can learn, explore, create, and question. The preschool was established by Trinity Episcopal School in January 2021 on 2.3 wooded acres, just west of Trinity’s campus. Blue House Preschool is accredited by Southwest Association of Episcopal Schools and Independent Schools Association of the Southwest.
About the position:
We are looking for additional staff to work in our ATB Jr. preschool program. Team members work with a program group (Toddler, PK3, PK4), while initiating and supporting group activities, and indoor/outdoor play. Our ATB Jr. team members ensure the safety of children in the program while sparking their interest in discovery, promoting their personal growth, and encouraging their efforts. You will also cultivate relationships with families, staff, and school partners while creating an environment where fun and learning occur.
Ideal candidates will have...
- Respect for and dedication to working with children while facilitating a safe environment.
- Experience working with preschool-age children.
- Group management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive guidance.
- Adaptable and self-motivated.
- Communication skills with a varied audience, including children, parents, colleagues, and school personnel.
- Active supervision ensuring the safety of children in the program while sparking their interest in discovery, promoting their personal growth, and encouraging their efforts.
- General daily program duties such as attendance tracking and program prep.
- Daily shifts are 2:30-5:15 p.m., Monday-Friday. Opportunities for additional hours are available.
- August 16, 2023 – May 23, 2024
Send resume and any letters of recommendation to: email@example.com or Human Resources, Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas 78746.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls, please.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.