After-School Program Team Member (K–8)
Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based K-8 independent school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child’s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth. Trinity is located in West Lake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas.
About the position:
After the Bell (ATB) offers a daily after-school program for our K-8 students at the end of the school day. This program incorporates outdoor and indoor play options. We are looking for fun, personable, and confident team members capable of supervising and engaging students in group activities.
Our ATB Team Members ensure the safety of children in the program while sparking their interest in discovery, promoting their personal growth, and encouraging their efforts. They also cultivate relationships with families, staff, and school partners while creating an environment where fun and learning occur.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Respect for and dedication to working with children while facilitating a safe environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a varied audience including children, parents, colleagues, and school personnel.
- Strong group management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive guidance.
- Ensure the safety of children in the program while sparking their interest in discovery, promoting their personal growth, and encouraging their efforts
- Cultivate relationships with families, staff, and school partners.
- Create a fun learning environment.
- 3:45 – 5:45 p.m., 2-4 days per week. Salary is $45 per two-hour shift, payable semi-monthly, on the 15th of the month and on the last day of the month. Opportunities for additional hours are available.
- September 19, 2022 – May 25, 2023
Send resume and any letters of recommendation to email@example.com or Human Resources, Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas 78746.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.