Admission Associate (or) Assistant Director of Admission
Trinity Episcopal School seeks applications for an Admission Office Coordinator & Database Manager. This is a full-time, 12 month position. Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based K-8 independent school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child’s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth. Trinity is located in West Lake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas.
At Trinity Episcopal School, we will nurture each child academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We will honor each child’s spirit for learning and life, ever mindful that we are all children of God.
The Admission Office Coordinator & Database Manager reports to the Director of Admission. This position is responsible for supporting all areas of enrollment management, including, but not limited to: admission, recruitment, communications, marketing, enrollment, clerical duties, and database management.
- Assist and welcome prospective students and families when responding to phone inquiries or facilitating campus visits
- Manage calendaring and scheduling of all admission events, family interviews, and student visits
- Coordinate mailings and other admission-related communications
- Assist with admission events, on or off campus, including weekends or evenings, as needed
- Manage and maintain Student Information System (Veracross) for Admissions & Enrollment to ensure accurate, updated, and relevant information
- Produce lists, queries, and reports regarding admission and enrollment data and trends
- Collaborate with Trinity’s Registrar & Database Manager to publish time-sensitive enrollment and re-enrollment contracts
- Stay informed of Veracross functionality and best practices related to admission and enrollment modules
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Professional demeanor, excellent personal relationship skills, and a warm, positive, and friendly presence
- Knowledge and experience using Veracross or similar database systems
- Proficiency with MS Office products, Google Suite, and presentation software
- Commitment to exercise confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to admission, enrollment or financial assistance
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player, able to share responsibilities and collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- A growth mindset and a sense of humor
- Cultural competency, i.e. the ability to work effectively and communicate authentically with a diverse population of students and their families to ensure the admission, enrollment, and financial aid processes are accessible and user-friendly
- Ability to pass a background check
Submit your resume and any letters of recommendation to Human Resources, Trinity Episcopal School, 3901 Bee Cave Road, Austin, Texas 78746, or via email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Trinity Episcopal School invites all qualified individuals who share our core values to apply for faculty positions. All faculty members must be able to support Trinity’s mission as a Christian school. Trinity Episcopal School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Trinity Episcopal School complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Trinity Episcopal School expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trinity Episcopal School employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.