- Complete online application - click here!
- Student Visits
- Grades K-1: Saturday, January 21
- Grades 2-4: Arranged upon request, encouraged
- Grades 5-8: Shadow visit required
- K-4 Admission Testing ($75 testing fee)
- Grades K: January 28 and February 4
- Grades 1- 4: February 4
- Grades K-4: Make-up Testing February 11
- Grades 5-8 Admission Testing
- Register for ISEE (www.iseetest.org)
- Offered at Trinity December 10 or January 28
- Schedule family interview
- Teacher Recommendations - online forms (available November 2016)
- Grades K-4: Classroom Teacher
- Grades 5-8: Math and Language Arts
- Transcripts, school records and any testing
- Application deadline for first round decisions
- Lower School - January 31, 2017
- Middle School - February 10, 2017
Trinity Episcopal School admits qualified students of any race, color, religious, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
All information and materials gathered during the admissions process will be kept strictly confidential and are the sole property of Trinity Episcopal School.